Shower enclosures are the focal point of decorating a bathroom, as every home owner seems to get a relaxing environment within the home and shower enclosures are very essential to provide the luxury and relaxation.
For a neat and clean bath you should maintain your shower enclosures so that it will be able to work as a sanctuary. Few cleaning tips for your modern shower enclosures as follows:
1) Usually you can use ordinary dishwashing detergent to wash the shower enclosure unless hard water minerals have been deposited within.
2) If hard water minerals are being deposited then you can use ammonia based commercial glass cleaner.
3) During the time of unavailability of commercial glass cleaner you can use house hold ammonia with a quart of water.
4) Never use a steel wool or any rough pad on your enclosures to on the metal portion of. enclosure
5) After each shower wipe the shower wall soft towel.
6) Keep the shower door slightly open for air circulation. This will help the enclosure dry.
7) Remove hard water mineral with a mixture of water and white vinegar.
8) If you have a glass shower door then clean it with sponge dipped in white vinegar. By doing so the glass shower door will sparkle.
9) Remove soap scum from the shower door.
10) To remove the soap scum from the shower door make a solution of 1 cup fabric softener and 1 quart of warm water. Applying this solution will help to loosen the soap scam and clean it completely from the enclosure